Points to Remember:
- Former International Boxing Association (AIBA) executive director William Louis-Marie has been appointed the new chief executive of the World Squash Federation (WSF).
- The Frenchman takes over from Andrew Shelley, who stepped down in June after the sport again failed to gain Olympic inclusion at Paris 2024.
- Louis-Marie was also communications director for the inaugural European Games in Baku in 2015 and will start work for the WSF on December 9.
- He will be based at the governing body’s headquarters in English town Hastings.
- Louis-Marie also served as communications director at AIBA and worked at the organisation during a period of turmoil.
About World Squash Federation:
- President: Jacques Fontaine
- Headquarters: Hastings, United Kingdom
- Founded: 1967
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Who has been appointed the new chief executive of the World Squash Federation (WSF)? William Louis-Marie
- William Louis-Marie, who recently became CEO of World Squash Federation, was the former executive director of which sport organization? International Boxing Association (AIBA)
हिंदी में पड़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें