Points to Remember:
- Commonwealth Championship silver medallist weightlifter Seema has been banned for doping
- She had been given a four-year suspension by NADA’s Anti-Doping Disciplinary Panel
- Seema won a silver medal in the 2017 Commonwealth Championships and finished sixth in the women’s 75kg competition at the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games in 2018.
- Formation: November 24, 2005
- Headquarters: New Delhi, India
- Chairman: Minister of Sports (India)
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Commonwealth Championship silver medallist weightlifter Seema has recently been banned by the National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) for how many years? four
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.