Points to Remember:
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu launched the new Rotavirus vaccine – ROTAVAC-5D designed and developed by Bharat Biotech in New Delhi.
- On the occasion, the Vice President said that he believed that ROTAVAC is an example of a true social innovation that was realized through a partnership between scientists from India and the USA.
- He added that India is committed to the goal of protecting the health of each and every one of its children.
- Vicepresident added that India is firmly committed to ending morbidity and mortality in children caused due to diarrhoea by 2022.
- The first generation, Rotavirus vaccine, ROTAVAC developed under a Public-Private Partnership with the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, has put India on the global map for setting new standards in pharmaceutical Research and Development.
- The new rotavirus vaccine ROTAVAC-5D has been designed and developed by which company? Bharat Biotech
- Recently Vice President of India has launched the new Rotavirus vaccine ___ designed and developed by Bharat Biotech. ROTAVAC-5D
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.