Points to Remember:
- Veteran actor and theatre personality Shreeram Lagoo passed away on Tuesday aged 92 in a private hospital in Pune.
- Lagoo had worked in over 100 Hindi and Marathi films, over 40 Hindi, Marathi and Gujarati plays and also directed over 20 plays in Marathi.
- He won the 1978 Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award for the Hindi film Gharaonda.
- He is best known for his role in the Marathi play Natasamrat. Some of his most prestigious works include Gidhade, Garbo and Atmakatha.
- Shriram Lagoo had a background as a doctor and used to practiced medicine and surgery in Pune, India and Tabora, Tanzania in the 1960s. When his theatre career took off in 1969, he became a full time actor.
- Shreeram Lagoo, who recently passed away, was the famous? Actor
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.