Points to Remember:
- The Toshiba Group signed an Expression of Interest with the Kerala government for technology transfer and manufacturing lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries for electric vehicles, an announcement by the Chief Minister’s Office said here.
- The agreement is an outcome of the Japan visit by Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan at the head of a high-level state delegation and was signed in Tokyo at the investment seminar organised in the Japanese capital as part of the visit.
- Vijayan addressed the Kerala State Investment Promotion Seminar organised with the participation of 150 major Japanese investors at the Indian Embassy, Tokyo.
- The Vijayan delegation, which includes two state Ministers and senior bureaucrats, will travel next to South Korea and is expected to return here on December 4.
- Headquarters: Minato, Tokyo, Japan
- Owner: Mitsui Group
- Founded: 1875
- Chairman and CEO: Nobuaki Kurumatani
- President and COO: Satoshi Tsunakawa
- Recently with which state goverment, the Toshiba Group has signed a deal for making lithium-ion batteries? Kerala
- The Toshiba Group has signed a deal with the Kerala government for manufacturing___. lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries
हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.