Points to Remember:
- Telangana government has decided to raise the retirement age of employees of the Road Transport Corporation, RTC to 60 from the current 58 years.
- The decision will be applicable to all cadres of employees of the state-owned RTC.
- Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao also asked RTC management to launch cargo and parcel services to all destinations wherever an RTC bus could reach in the state.
- Capital: Hyderabad
- Governor: Tamilisai Soundararajan
- Chief minister: K. Chandrashekar Rao
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Which state government has decided to raise the retirement age of employees of the Road Transport Corporation, RTC to 60 from the current 58 years? Telangana
- Who is the current Governor of Telangana? Tamilisai Soundararajan
Dear All, To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel. To join click below link.. Career Options ✈ Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis. https://t.me/CareerOptions