Points to Remember:
- Google Co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin have announced Google CEO Sundar Pichai is replacing Page as CEO of parent company Alphabet.
- Larry Page and Sergey Brin have decided to transition from their roles as CEO and President, respectively, of Alphabet.
- Page became CEO of Alphabet after Google restructured to form the parent company in 2015. He had previously been CEO of Google.
- Alphabet Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mountain View, California.
- It was created through a corporate restructuring of Google on October 2, 2015, and became the parent company of Google and several former Google subsidiaries.
- Alphabet is the world’s fifth-largest technology company by revenue and one of the world’s most valuable companies
- Founders: Larry Page, Sergey Brin
- CEO: Sundar Pichai
- chairman: John Hennessy
- Who has become the CEO of Alphabet, the parent company of Google? Sundar Pichai
- Who has officially stepped down as CEO of Alphabet? Larry Page
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.