Check Exam Dates & SSC CPO Admit Card 2019 – Tesmus
The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CPO 2019 Notification on 17th September 2019. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are looking forward to being recruited in Indian Police. However, it is important for the students to ensure they have all the required documents for the exam such as CTET Hall Ticket, Admit Card and all other required documents.
The vacancies available are for the posts given below:
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs – Pay Scale of Level – 6 according to 7th pay commission (Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400).
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male / Female) in Delhi Police: Pay Scale of Level 6 according to 7th pay commission (Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400).
- Assistant sub- Inspector (Executive) in CISF – Pay Scale Level 5 according to 7th pay commission (Rs.29,200-92,300).
Important Dates for SSC CPO Exam 2019
|SSC CPO Notification release date||17th Sept 2019|
|Last Date to apply for SSC CPO||16th Oct 2019|
|Last Date for online fee payment||18th Oct|
|SSC CPO Tier 1 Admit Card||2nd Dec 2019|
|SSC CPO Tier 1 Exam date||9th Dec 2019-13th Dec 2019|
|SSC CPO Paper 1 Result||To be notified later|
|SSC CPO Tier 2 Exam Date||To be notified later|
SSC CPO 2019 Application Fee
Rs. 100 is the fee payable by the male candidates belonging to General and OBC categories. Female candidates and those belonging to SC, ST, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the application fee.
SSC CPO 2019 Exam Pattern
Tier 1 and Tier 2 both will be of Objective Type.
1) Tier 1:
The exam will contain 4 major sections:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude
Each question will be of 1 mark and there will be a total 200 questions of 200 marks. The wrong questions are subject to the negative marking of 0.25 marks per question. There will be an aggregate time of 2 hours in which the candidate can switch among the sections.
2) The Test of PST and PET
- a) Physical Standards for all posts:
|S.No.||Candidates Category||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm) (Unexpanded)||Chest(in cm) (Expanded)|
|1||Males – General||170||80||85|
|2||Males from the area of HP, Kashmir, Sikkim and North East States, Gorkhas, Marathas||165||80||85|
|3||Males – ST||162.5||77||82|
|4||Female – General||157||–||–|
|5||Females from the area of HP, Kashmir, Sikkim and North East States, Gorkhas, Marathas||155||–||–|
|6||Female – ST||154||–||–|
- b) PET (for all posts)
- 100m race that should be completed in a span of 16s
- 6 km race that should be completed in a span of 6.5 minutes
- Long jump of 3.65m with maximum chances of 3
- High jump 1.2m with maximum chances of 3
- Shot put (16 Lbs) 4.5m with maximum chances of 3
- 100m race that should be completed in a span of 18s
- 800m race that should be completed in a span of 4 min
- Long jump 2.7m with maximum chances of 3
- High jump in 0.9m with maximum chances of 3
3) Tier 2:
English: The questions in this section are designed to test the candidates’ understanding and knowledge of the language. The major portion will cover error spotting, vocabulary, comprehension passages, cloze test, para-jumbles, sentences, idioms and phrases, one-word substitution, etc.
SYLLABUS for SSC CPO 2019 Tier 1
General Intelligence and reasoning
- Similarities and differences
- Coding Decoding
- Problem solving
- Spatial orientation
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Arithmetic number series
- Non verbal series
- Embedded figures
- Figural classification
- Space Visualization
General Knowledge and General Awareness
- The questions will be based on the current affairs
- Indian polity
- General knowledge will include basic concepts of
- Indian and world history
- Indian and world geography
- Whole numbers
- Indices and surds
- Ratio and proportion
- Decimal numbers
- Simple interest
- Circles and cords
- Menstruation 2d and 3d
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Pie charts
- Degree and radian measures
- Data interpretation bar graphs
- Frequency polygon
- Compound interest
- Error spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- Reading comprehension
- One word substitution
- Idioms and phrases
- Spelling errors
- Cloze test
ADMIT CARD for SSC CPO 2019
SSC will release the admit card for Tier 1 and Tier 2 separately. The SSC CPO admit card is released 3-7 days prior to the exam but the exam dates for individual candidates will be released shortly with the city of the center of examination on the official website. Registered candidates will be required to enter their registration number or roll number and birth date.
How to download SSC CPO 2019 ADMIT CARD
- Go to www.ssc.nic.in, the official portal of SSC.
- Click on Admit Card tab.
- Click on your Regional Website.
- Click on DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD option
- There you need to enter the specified details and you will be eligible for downloading your admit card.
Things to be carried in Exam Centre
The candidate are required to carry their:
- SSC CPO Admit Card
- 2 Passport Size photographs (3cm x 3cm)
- One original photo identity proof with the full birth date mentioned on it.
- It is mandatory to bring the CTET Hall Ticket on the exam day.
Preparation Tips for the Candidates Appearing for the SSC CPO Exam
- The candidate must go through the detailed syllabus of the CPO Exam before beginning the preparation.
- Prepare a study plan as per the syllabus and give proper time to each subject.
- Also, keep focusing on your fitness test and keep practicing for it.
- It is important for the candidate to practice from the mock tests.
- Give proper time to sample papers and previous year papers and try to complete them in proper time.
- Make a checklist of the documents that you need to carry on the exam day, such as SSC CPO Hall Ticket, SSC CPO admit card 2019, etc.
The photo id proof may be the candidates’
- Driving License
- Xerox of Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- The ID card of School/College
- Employer ID Card (Govt/PSU/Private)
- PAN Card
Note: Pens will be provided to the candidates in the examination center itself.
For more information about the SSC CPO Exam Dates and SSC CPO Admit Card, keep visiting our website.