Check SSC CPO Cut Off 2019 – Qualifying Marks, Previous Years
With one of the most awaited exams of the year, SSC CPO offers the golden opportunity to the students to get the job in the CISF or CAPf as the SI and ASI or SI in Delhi Police. Here you will get the complete details of the exam along with the details of SSC CPO exam 2019 cut off.
- SSC has successfully conducted the exam of SSC CPO 2019 for the recruitment in CAPFs, ASI, and Delhi Police for all those aspirants who wish to join the department of police or paramilitary forces.
- The exam is conducted in two phases.
The phase one has been conducted and you must be waiting to know the SSC CPO cut off 2019. In order to appear for the phase 2 exam, one must clear the paper 1 of the SSC CPO exam.
- The Staff selection commission will release the SSC CPO cut off marks only on www.ssc.nic.in, which is the official portal of SSC.
- The main answer key will be updated by the SSC board for tier 1 of the examination only on the website of SSC.
- The SSC CPO cut will be different for the different categories.
- The SSC CPO cut off marks are different for both female as well as male candidates.
SSC CPO cut off 2019
As the exam of SSC CPO Paper 1 has been conducted, SSC will soon release the SSC CPO cut off for the tier 1 of the examination.
The important dates for the SSC CPO result 2019 are given below:
|Events of SSC CPO||Dates of Result for SSC CPO|
|Exam Date of Paper-I||
March 12th to 16th, 2019
|Date of Result||May 25, 2019|
|Answer Key of Paper-1||April 24, 2019|
|Exam Date of Paper-II||
September 27, 2019
SSC CPO cut off 2019 for male and female
The detailed SSC CPO cut off for both female and male candidates are mentioned below the article.
Cut Off Marks for SSC CPO applicable for Female Candidates:
|Availability of Candidates||735*||812||237||386||2170|
Cut Off Marks for SSC CPO applicable for Male Candidates
|Availability of Candidates||5902||6736||1713||3065||1864||17416|
Cut off marks of SSC CPO for previous years
The overall cut off for both paper 1 and 2 will be the basis of the final merit list according to which the students will get posting for the various exams. In the article you will get the previous years cut off of both the paper 1 and 2 for male and female separately
Cut off marks of SSC CPO for male 2017
|Cut-off marks for both papers combined||293.5||204.00||271.75||230.00||217.5||
SSC CPO cut-off marks – female candidates 2017
|Cut-off marks for both papers combined||264.75||192.00||140.50||161.00||–|
The selection process of SSC CPO exam
- SSC CPO exam will be conducted in online mode for both the phases. \
- The students have to qualify both of the phases separately.
- Once after clearing the exam phase 1 student have to appear for the SSC CPO PET or PST test which checks the physical and mental endurance of the candidates.
- These are only of the qualifying nature and no marks are added in the final merit list.
- One must qualify every stage of the exam to get the desired post in the SSC CPO exam.
Exam pattern of SSC CPO 2019
Once you have the idea of the cut-off, the next important thing for you is to know about the pattern of the exam both of the papers of SSC CPO. Here are the complete exam patterns and syllabus provided to help the students in their exam preparations.
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Limit|
|Reasoning and GI||50||50||
Procedure to Calculate the SSC CPO cut off
The cut-off of SSC CPO is important in your exam preparation strategy. This will help you with how to qualify for the exam. The following points are the basis for setting up the SSC CPO cut off:
- The important point while deciding the SSC CPO cut off is the complete analysis that is done of the question paper based upon the difficulty level and how many candidates are appearing.
- The previous years cut off trends are also kept in mind to get precise and expected cut off.
The expected SSC CPO exam cut off for the SSC CPO examination will help you as:
- It will be made after analyzing the total number of questions in the examination and the number of questions that the candidate has attempted and their scores.
- This will help you to know the number of correct attempts that you would have to make for the selection in a particular examination.
SSC CPO preparation tips:
- Since the SSC CPO is a national exam, the difficulty level would be high and it is advised to the students to go through the syllabus thoroughly and follow a strict time table to achieve good marks in the exam.
- It is advised to the candidates to keep on practicing the sample papers along with the mock-up exams. It will help them in keeping up with the speed and also they will be able to analyze their weak and strong areas.
- Also, the candidates need to work on their physical fitness regularly in order to crack their medical tests as well.
This is all about the information regarding SSC CPO exam 2019 cut off and other details related to the SSC CPO exam. For more notifications regarding the government jobs, keep visiting our website.