SSC CPO 2019 Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admit Card
Notification for SSC CPO 2019 had been released on 17th Sept 2019 by Staff Selection Commission, thereby declaring the Prelims Exam date as 11th-13th Dec 2019. The candidates must take care of small details as in SSC CPO Age Limit and eligibility criteria so as to make ensure that they’re on the right way to getting selection.
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria
The SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria is based on different factors like:
- Nationality and citizenship
- Indian Citizen
- Nepalese Citizen
- Citizen from Bhutan
- A candidate who has received the certificate of eligibility certificate from the Indian Government.
- SSC CPO Age Limit
- The candidates should have an age limit in the range of 20 to 25 years till the time period of 1st January 2020.
|Code No.||Category||Age Relaxation Allowed with Applicable Maximum Limit on higher side|
|01||Scheduled Cast/ Scheduled Tribe||5 yrs|
|06||Ex-Servicemen||3 years of relaxation|
|On the post of SI & ASI in the Central Armed Force|
|07||Candidates belonging to J&K||5 years|
|For Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF|
|10||The employee of central govt who has rendered .3 yrs regular service||Upto 40 yrs|
|11||Civilian employee(SC/ST)||Upto 45 yrs|
|For group C posts only|
|12||Widows and divorced women||Upto 35 yrs|
|13||Widows and divorced women (SC/ST)||Upto 40 yrs|
|Delhi Police Recruitment in the vacancy of Departmental candidates|
|17||General||Upto 30 yrs|
|18||OBC||Upto 33 yrs|
|19||SC/ST||Upto 35 yrs|
Educational Qualifications till the duration of 01-01-2020
- As specified the candidate must have a degree of Bachelor’s gained from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For the recruitment of a Male Candidate, he should carry a valid Driving Licence.
IMPORTANT TOPICS FOR SSC CPO 2019 TIER 1
- Reasoning: In an SSC CPO Pre-exam, the candidates will get 25 questions in total from Verbal as well as the non-verbal reasoning section. Some of the important topics are
- Number Series
- Odd one out
- Coding and decoding
- Blood Relations
- Matrix Puzzle
- Quantitative Aptitude: In this section, the candidates will get 25 questions. According to latest trends, some important topics are:
- Number system
- Triangles and its centers
- Area and volume of a cone
- Circles and cords
- Ratio and proportion
- Height and distance
- General Knowledge: This is the vast section covered in 25 questions only so candidates must be careful while choosing the topics. Some topics that must be covered are given as:
- Current Affairs of the last 6 months
- Lakes, Wildlife Sanctuaries, National Parks, Rivers in India
- Firsts of India
- Highways in India
- Medieval and Modern History of India
- Basic Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- English: Candidates must cover all the topics specified in the syllabus so as to increase their vocabulary and accuracy in finding spelling and grammatical errors.
Preparation Strategy for SSC CPO 2019
In order to get their dream job, the candidates must focus on their mental as well as physical abilities. As after prelims they have to face a physical test in which they have to show their physical abilities, so the candidates can do the practice of previous year papers as much as possible and also the need to remain physically fit so they must practice daily for that too. Now is the time, fasten up your seat belts and get ready to fly through all the hurdles and be a part of Indian Police.
- Scheme of Examination
The exam is going to be held in 3 major phases given:
- Paper 1
- The Exam of PST and PET.
- Paper 2
The details of the phases for the SSC CPO Qualifications are given below:
- There will be 4 sections- General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge, English Comprehension and Quantitative Aptitude.
- All sections will contain 25 questions and are of 50 marks each.
- Each question will be of 1 marks and each wrong question will be awarded a negative marking of 0.25.
- The test will be of 200 marks in total and an aggregate time of 2 hours will be given.
2) Physical Standard test (PST) and Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- a) Physical Standards for all posts:
|S. No.||Candidates Category||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm) (Unexpanded)||Chest(in cm) (Expanded)|
|1||Males – General||170||80||85|
|2||Males – from the area of Kashmir, Sikkim, Leh Laddakh, Himachal Pradesh, North East States, Marathas, Gorkhas||165||80||85|
|3||Males – ST||162.5||77||82|
|4||Female – General||157||–||–|
|5||Females- from the area of Kashmir, Sikkim, Leh Laddakh, Himachal Pradesh, North East States, Marathas, Gorkhas||155||–||–|
|6||Female – ST||154||–||–|
- b) PET (for all posts)
- 100m race that should be completed in 16s
- 6kms race that should be completed in 6.5min
- Long jump of 3.65m with 3 maximum tries
- High jump of 1.2m with 3 maximum tries
- Shot put (16 Lbs) of 4.5m with 3 maximum tries
- 100m race that should be completed in 18s
- 800m race that should be completed in 4min
- Long jump of 2.7m with 3 maximum tries
- High jump of 0.9m with 3 maximum tries
3) Paper 2
- This will be an examination of English Comprehension basically to check the candidate’s understanding and basic command over the language.
- The exam will consist of 200 questions of 1 mark each.
- An aggregate time of 2 hours will be given to the candidate.
Admit Card SSC CPO 2019
The Commission will upload the admit cards of the registered candidates before 3-7 days of the exam date. However, the candidates can see their exam dates and city of the venue 10 days before the exam date of the individual candidates.
This is all about the SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria, SSC CPO Age Limit 2019 and SSC CPO Qualifications 2019. For more details about the SSC CPO Eligibility 2019, keep visiting our website.