Points to Remember:
- Saudi Arabia has taken over the G20 Presidency from Japan. It is the first Arab nation to assume the G20 presidency.
- “The kingdom of Saudi Arabia assumes the G20 Presidency, leading up to the summit in Riyadh” in 2020, the official Saudi Press Agency (SPA) said.
- The G20 presidency, which Saudi Arabia has taken over from Japan, will host world leaders for a global summit in its capital on 21-22 November in 2020.
About G20 (Group of Twenty):
- Formation: 26 September 1999
- Purpose: Bring together systemically important industrialized and developing economies to discuss key issues in the global economy.
- Chairman: Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (2020)
- Membership: 20 members
- European Union
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
About Saudi Arabia:
- Capital: Riyadh
- King: Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
- Currency: Saudi riyal
- Name the first Arab nation to take over the G20 presidency? Saudi Arabia
- Recently from which country Saudi Arabia has taken over the G20 Presidency? Japan
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.