Points to Remember:
- The Indian Cricket Board’s chief financial officer Santosh Rangnekar tendered his resignation, becoming the first high- profile executive of the CoA era to quit.
- Rangnekar was BCCI’s first-ever CFO and remained under the scanner during three years in his job.
- He had also filed a complaint against former treasurer Anirudh Chaudhry for threatening him physically, a claim many in the BCCI found outrageous.
- Founded: 1928
- Headquarters: Wankhede Stadium
- Location: Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- President: Sourav Ganguly
- CEO: Rahul Johri
- Vice president: Mahim Verma
- Secretary: Jay Shah
- Men’s coach: Ravi Shastri
- Women’s coach: W. V. Raman
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Recently who has resigned from the post of BCCI’s Chief Financial Officer? Santosh Rangnekar
- Recently Santosh Rangnekar has resigned from the post of BCCI’s ___. Chief Financial Officer