Points to Remember:
- The 44th International Kolkata Book Fair will begin from January 29 next year and Russia will be the focal country.
- Around 22 countries from Asia, Europe and Latin America would take part in the 12-day mega event, known over the decades for its huge footfall. It will be inaugurated by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
- The fair would be held at the Central Park in Salt Lake this year, too, and stalls of approximately 600 publishers and 200 small magazines will be set up.
- Publishers from Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and other states would be among the participants.
- Moreover, the seventh Kolkata Literature Festival, a highlight of the book fair, will be held from February 6-8.
- Name the focal theme country of 44th International Kolkata Book Fair? Russia
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.