Points to Remember:
- World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has handed a four-year suspension to Russian Athletics Federation from all major sporting events, which includes the upcoming Tokyo Olympics and World Championships.
- Russia’s anti-doping agency can appeal the decision to the Court of Arbitration for Sport within 21 days.
- The ruling means Russian athletes will still be allowed to compete at the Tokyo Olympics as neutrals, but only if they can demonstrate that they were not part of what WADA believes was a state-sponsored system of doping.
- The Russian flag and national anthem have also been banned in global events.
- Earlier this year, WADA investigators and International Olympic Committee (IOC) had stated the Russian authorities tampered with a Moscow laboratory database to hide several potential doping cases.
- which country has recently been banned from global sports for 4 years over doping by World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)? Russia
- Recently, the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has banned Russia from global sports for how many years? Four
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.