Points to Remember:
- Singer Rihanna’s fashion label Fenty won the Urban Luxe Award at the British Fashion Awards, which took place at the Royal Albert Hall in London.
- Rihanna thanked the British Fashion Council and her collaborators in her acceptance speech.
- Model Naomi Campbell won the Fashion Icon Award while Giorgio Armani received the Outstanding Achievement Award.
Full list of The British Fashion Awards 2019 winners:
- Award for Positive Change: Signatories of the Fashion Industry Charter for Climate Action
- Brand of the Year: Bottega Veneta
- British Emerging Talent Menswear: Bethany Williams for Bethany Williams
- British Emerging Talent Womenswear: Rejina Pyo for Rejina Pyo
- Special Tribute to Karl Lagerfeld
- Urban Luxe: Fenty
- Business Leader: Remo Ruffini for Moncler
- Fashion Icon: Naomi Campbell
- Accessories Designer of the Year: Daniel Lee for Bottega Veneta
- Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator: Sam McKnight
- Designers’ Designer Award: Christopher Kane for Christopher Kane
- Trailblazer Award: Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen
- British Designer of the Year Menswear: Kim Jones for Dior Men
- British Designer of the Year Womenswear: Daniel Lee for Bottega Veneta
- Model of the Year: Adut Akech
- Designer of the Year: Daniel Lee for Bottega Veneta
- Outstanding Achievement Award: Giorgio Armani
- Name the Singer Rihanna’s fashion house, which won the Urban Luxe Award at the 2019 British Fashion Awards? Fenty
- Who won Designer of the Year award at the 2019 British Fashion Awards? Daniel Lee
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.