Points to Remember:
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has raised its lending limit to peer-to-peer (P2P) platforms five-folds to 50 lakh from current 10 lakh.
- However, the exposure of a single borrower is capped at 50,000 across all NBFC-P2P platforms.
- The decision was made after “a review of the functioning of the lending platforms and lending limit was carried out by RBI.”
- In the P2P industry, individual borrowers are connected to lenders through digital platforms, and the platform just plays the role of a marketplace. More than 15 companies have registered with the RBI as non-banking finance company P2P lending platforms.
- Recently Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has increased the peer-to-peer (P2P) platforms lending limit from Rs. 10 lakhs to ___. Rs 50 lakh
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.