Points to Remember:
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released its fifth bi-monthly monetary policy statement for 2019-20 in which the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC), led by Governor Shaktikanta Das, decided to keep the policy repo rate unchanged at 5.15%.
- In 2019, the RBI has cut repo rate by 135 basis points so far to a nine-year low of 5.15%.
- Analysts were expecting another 25 basis points cut.
- RBI has also lowered its GDP growth forecast to 5%
- The current Repo Rate as recent fixed by the RBI is: 5.15%
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.