Points to Remember:
- Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot has approved a proposal to provide 70 litres of free water per person in the 13 desert districts, an official statement said.
- The state government had previously approved to provide 40 litres of free water in the rural areas.
- The decision for an additional 30 litres was taken considering residents having livestock in the desert areas.
About Rajasthan (Static GA/GK Important for RRB NTPC/IBPS RRB Mains 2019) :
- Capital: Jaipur
- Governor: Kalyan Singh
- Chief Minister: Ashok Gehlot
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Rajasthan has decided to provide ___ of free water to individuals in 13 desert districts. 70 litres
- Who is the cuurent governor of Rajasthan? Kalyan Singh