Points to Remember:
- India’s R. Praggnanandhaa won the FIDE Open category of the London Chess Classic, which concluded with a tally of 7.5 points out of nine rounds.
- The 14-year-old finished joint first with Anton Smirnov of Australia, who also scored 7.5 points.
- In the ninth and final round that stretched to the next day, Praggnanandhaa drew with his compatriot Sahaj Grover.
- Earlier, in the eighth round, the Indian Grandmaster drew with his country-mate Arvindh Chithambaram (7 points), who ended up in third place.
- Which Indian chess grandmaster has won the FIDE Open category of the London Chess Classic? Praggnanandhaa
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.