Points to Remember:
- Mr. Gulu Mirchandani, the Founder Chairman of Mirc Electronics Ltd. (Onida) was conferred with “Lifetime Achievement award” by CEAMA (Consumer Electronics and Appliances Manufacturers Association) at a mega event held at Delhi.
- The award was presented by Shri. Anurag Thakur, Minister of State for Finance and corporate affairs.
- He was bestowed with this award for his immense contribution to the consumer electronics industry, which he has shaped and formed over three decades of his entrepreneurial journey.
- CEAMA is an all India organisation in the consumer electronics and durables sector. It has been in existence for over three decades. In a turbulent global economy, India is a rare ‘bright spot’ that has continued its growth trajectory by manufacturing output under the initiative called ‘Make in India’.
- Name the Onida’s Chairman, who has been conferred with the “Lifetime Achievement award” by CEAMA? Mr. Gulu Mirchandani
- What does CEAMA stands for? Consumer Electronics and Appliances Manufacturers Association
हिन्दी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.