Points to Remember:
- Oil India Limited appointed Sushil Chandra Mishra as the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the company.
- Mishra replaces Utpal Bora, who ceased to be Chairman & Managing Director of the company on 30th September.
- Mishra started his professional journey as an executive trainee with OIL in 1984 and developed deep expertise in commercial matters and played a key role in framing and implementing procurement policies and procedures for inventory management, vendor development, framework agreement and its related strategies.
About Oil India Limited:
- Industry: Oil and gas
- Founded: 18 February 1959
- Headquarters: Duliajan & Baghjan, Assam, India
- Products: Petroleum, natural gas, and other petrochemicals
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Who has been appointed as the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Oil India Limited? Sushil Chandra
- Where is the headquarters of Oil India Limited located? Assam