Points to Remember:
- Renowned kidney transplant surgeon and Padma Shri recipient Dr Hargovind Laxmishanker Trivedi died here due to age-related illnesses, said a medical institute set up by him. He was 87.
- Trivedi, hailed as an expert in handling kidney transplant surgeries, was awarded Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian award, in 2015 for his contribution to society as a nephrologist.
- Trivedi was the founder-director of the city-based Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Center, where he was admitted for treatment of age-related illnesses sometime ago
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Padma Shri Awardee HL Trivedi, who recently passed away, was a famous? Nephrologist
- In which year, Noted Nephrologist Dr Hargovind Laxmishanker Trivedi was awarded Padma Shri, who recently passed away? 2015