Points to Remember:
- North Korea confirmed it had successfully test-fired a new submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM), called Pukguksong-3, from the sea.
- According to South Korean officials, the missile flew about 450km (280 miles) and reached an altitude of 910km before landing in the sea.
- That means the missile flew twice as high as the International Space Station, but previous North Korean tests have gone higher.
About North Korea:
- Capital: Pyongyang
- Currency: won (₩)
- Party Chairman and Chairman of the State Affairs Commission and Supreme Leader: Kim Jong-un
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Recently, North Korea has successfully test-fired a new submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM), called: Pukguksong-3
- What is the capital of North Korea? Pyongyang