Points to Remember:
- New Zealand cricket team has been awarded the MCC’s Christopher Martin-Jenkins (CMJ) Spirit of Cricket Award 2019 for their “sporting conduct” in ICC Men’s World Cup 2019 final.
- The Kane Williamson-led team had lost to England after a tied Super Over by the virtue of having scored fewer boundaries. “Their actions deserve this recognition,” said MCC President Kumar Sangakkara.
- 2018’s joint winners were Dan Bowser and Chris Edwards of the England Learning Disability team, who were recognised for their outstanding sporting actions during the team’s tour of the Netherlands.
- The CMJ Spirit of Cricket award was created in 2013 by Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) and the BBC in memory of former MCC President and BBC Test Match Special commentator Christopher Martin-Jenkins (“CMJ”), who was passionate about promoting the spirit of the game.
- Which national cricket team has been awarded the MCC’s Christopher Martin-Jenkins (CMJ) Spirit of Cricket Award 2019? New Zealand
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.