NDTV interim CEO Suparna Singh resigns:
- Media firm NDTV said its Interim CEO Suparna Singh has resigned, with immediate effect.
- NDTV said pursuant to a board resolution on December 4, 2017, the board resolved to appoint Ms. Suparna Singh as its CEO subject to the receipt of requisite approval from the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
About NDTV (Static GA/GK Important for RRB NTPC/IBPS RRB Mains 2019) :
- New Delhi Television Limited (NDTV) is a Indian television media company founded in 1988 by Radhika Roy & Prannoy Roy.
- As of June 2019, New Delhi Television. Securities and Exchange Board of India barred Prannoy Roy and his wife Radhika Roy from accessing the securities market for 2 years after an investigation revealed that they concealed material info from shareholders regarding loan agreements and hence they cannot hold management positions in NDTV board
- Founded: 1988
- Headquarters: New Delhi, India
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Name the interim CEO of NDTV, who has resigned from her role with immediate effect? Suparna Singh
- What does NDTV stands for? New Delhi Television Limited