Points to Remember:
- NASA unveiled its first all-electric experimental aircraft, ” X-57 Maxwell”, that’s being developed since 2015.
- The aircraft, having 14 electric motors, would be the agency’s first crewed experimental plane to be developed in two decades.
- NASA’s previous experimental aircraft include the Bell X-1 that first broke the sound barrier and the X-15 rocket-engine plane flown by Neil Armstrong.
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Which space agency has unveiled its first all-electric experimental aircraft, ” X-57 Maxwell”? NASA
- Name the first all-electric airplane of NASA which is being developed since 2015? X-57 maxwell