Points to Remember:
- The Mumbai Central station of Railways was conferred with the ‘Eat Right Station’ certification with four stars rating by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), as a part of ‘Eat Right India’ movement launched last year.
- According to a press note, the Mumbai Central Railway Station is the country’s first “Eat Right Station.”
- FSSAI, along with Western Railways (WR) and Indian Railways Catering Tourism Corporation (IRCTC), has trained food handlers, both in canteens and base kitchens. They inspected catering establishments at the station and certified and
rated the standard of food.
- As part of efforts to help passengers make a healthy and right food choice, the Indian Railways launched the ‘Eat Right Station’ as part of the ‘Eat Right India’ initiative of the FSSAI started in 2018.
- Eat Right India’ built on two broad pillars — Eat Healthy and Eat Safe — aimed to engage, excite and enable people enhance their health and wellbeing
- Which railway station got India’s first ‘Eat Right Station’ certification from FSSAI? Mumbai Central Railway Station
- The Mumbai Central Station has recently been given which certificate by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)? Eat Right Station
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.