Points to Remember:
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries (RIL) ended Indian Oil Corporation Limited’s 10-year reign as India’s largest company on Fortune India 500 list.
- With revenue of 5.81 lakh crore in 2018-19, the Mukesh Ambani-led conglomerate also became the first privately-held company to become India’s largest corporation, Fortune India said.
- ONGC was ranked third, the same as in 2018.
TOP 10 COMPANIES (with revenue):
- Reliance Industries: 580,553.00
- Indian Oil Corporation: 535,793.18
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation: 436,057.04
- State Bank of India: 330,687.36
- Tata Motors: 303,227.41
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation: 302,806.71
- Rajesh Exports: 175,830.66
- Tata Steel: 159,835.46
- Coal India: 152,271.30
- Tata Consultancy Services: 150,774.00
- Which company has ended Indian Oil Corporation Limited’s 10-year reign as India’s largest company on Fortune India 500 list? Reliance Industries (RIL)
- ONGC was ranked __ in the Fortune India 500 list for the year 2019, the same as in 2018. Third
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.