Points to Remember:
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) said its board has unanimously elected Masatsugu Asakawa as its new president.
- Asakawa, 61, currently special advisor to Japan’s Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, will assume office as ADB’s 10th President on January 17, 2020.
- He will succeed Takehiko Nakao, who will leave office on January 16, 2020.
About Asian Development Bank:
- Formation: 19 December 1966
- Purpose: Social and Economic Development
- Headquarters: Philippines
- Membership: 68 countries
- Who is the newly elected president of Asian Development Bank (ADB)? Masatsugu Asakawa
- On January 17, 2020, Matsugu Asakawa will assume office as the ___ President of Asian Development Bank (ADB). 10th
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.