Points to Remember:
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MSIL) has joined hands with Federal Bank to provide dealer finance and customised auto retail financing solutions to customers.
- In August, MSIL had inducted Federal Bank as an approved partner for dealer inventory funding. The latest tie-up for retail financing to customers will further offer comprehensive loan access facilities to Maruti Suzuki dealers as well as customers.
- Shyam Srinivasan, Managing Director and CEO of Federal Bank, said the arrangement will help the lender offer an end-to-end solution for dealers and retail banking customers via the best-in-class technology-enabled platform.
About Maruti Suzuki:
- Founded: 1981
- Founder: Sanjay Gandhi
- Headquarters: New Delhi, India
- Chairman: R. C. Bhargava
- Managing Director & CEO: Kenichi Ayukawa
About Federal Bank:
- Founder: K.P Hormi
- Headquarters: Kochi, Kerala, India
- MD & CEO: Shyam Srinivasan
- Which automobile manufacturer has recently joined hands with Federal Bank for dealer and retail car financing? Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
- Where is the headquarter of Federal Bank located? Kochi, Kerala
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.