1. which nation is on the top position in emitting sulphur dioxide (SO2), as per the latest data released by environmental NGO Greenpeace.
2. What is the name of the satellite that detects anthropogenic sulphur dioxide (SO2) hotspots in the world?
Ans.OMI (Ozone Monitoring Instrument)
3. Which IIT Delhi incubated startup founded by Ankita Gulati won the NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Award 2019?
4. Under which category, Ankita Gulati founder of TouchVision was awarded the NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Award 2019?
5. NS Tasneem, who recently passed away, was an eminent writer in which regional language?
6. In which year, NS Tasneem had received Bhartiya Sahitya Akademi award for his novel ‘Gwache Arth’?
7.M India’s first Central Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology (CICET) will be set up in:
8. Who is the current chief minister of Gujarat?
9. Who is the current governor of Gujarat?
Ans.Acharya Dev Vrat
10. Name the cricketer, whose life-time ban has been reduced to seven years by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) recently?
11. Who was the first president of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)?
12. Who has bagged the West Indies Test Player of the Year award at the seventh CWI/WIPA Awards 2019?
13.Who recently won the Windies’ T20I Player of the Year award?
14.Who has become the first deaf player to win a match in an ATP tournament?
15. Duckhee Lee is related to which sport?
16. Recently, the Lok Sabha Secretariat has banned the use of ____ within the Parliament complex.