Knowledge Bytes(English) For IBPS Clerk Mains 2019-20: 11-12-2019
1. which country has recently been banned from global sports for 4 years over doping by World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)? Russia
2. Recently, the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has banned Russia from global sports for how many years? Four
3. Name the former Federal Reserve Chairman, who died recently? Paul Volcker
4. Who has become the first tennis player to win Canada’s athlete of the year award? Bianca Andreescu
5. Who has won the 2019 Lou Marsh Trophy as Canada’s athlete of the year? Bianca Andreescu
6. Who has won the Golden Ball for the best player in Brazil”s 2019 Serie A championship? Gabriel Barbosa
7. Gabriel Barbosa is related to which sports? Football
8. What is India’s rank in the 2019 UN’s human development index? 129
9. Which country holds the top spot in the 2019 human development index by United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)? Norway
10. Which city has been selected as the world’s leading Sports tourism Destination at the 26th edition of the World Travel Awards (WTA)? Abu Dhabi
11. Who has been elected as the president of News Broadcasters Federation’s governing board? Arnab Goswami
12. Who is the current vice President of News Broadcasters Federation? MV Shreyams Kumar
13. Recently India’s Exim Bnk has provided ___line of credit to Bangladesh for defence-related procurement in the neighbouring country. USD 500 million
14. ‘Iron Union 12’ is a joint military exercise between the ground forces of which two countries? UAE & US
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.