Points to Remember:
- Lini PN, the 30-year-old Kerala nurse who died of Nipah virus that she contracted while treating a patient last year, was posthumously awarded the National Florence Nightingale Award 2019.
- Lini had contracted Nipah virus infection during the outbreak in May 2018.
- Acknowledging her sacrifice, the Kerala government has also instituted an award in her name.
- National Florence Nightingale awards were instituted in the year 1973 by the Indian government as a mark of recognition for the meritorious services rendered by nurses.
- Which Kerala nurse was posthumously awarded the Florence Nightingale Award 2019, who died last year while treating people suffering from Nipah virus? Lini PN
- Florence Nightingale Awards are given to which personnel in the field of medicine? Nurses
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.