Points to Remember:
- Justice Amreshwar Pratap Sahi was sworn-in the Chief Justice of the Madras High Court.
- Tamil Nadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit administered the oath-of-office to Sahi during the swearing-in ceremony held at the Raj Bhavan in the presence of Chief Minister K Palaniswami, Assembly speaker P Dhanapal and senior government officials.
- Prior to the current posting, Sahi was the Chief Justice of the Patna High Court.
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Justice of the Madras High Court? Amreshwar Pratap Sahi
- Recently, Justice Amreshwar Pratap Sahi was sworn-in as the Chief Justice of which High Court? Madras High Court