Points to Remember:
- Gaming platform Junglee Games has acquired gaming company Algorin TechLabs.
Junglee Games Founder Ankush Gera said that with the new acquisition the two companies plan to grow in the ‘untapped $150 billion market’.
- Algorin TechLabs was founded by Vijay Varma and Abhishek Bharti in 2017 and was instrumental in introducing fantasy sports platforms PlayFantasy and JustKhel.
- Post the acquisition, the team of 20 people from Algorin TechLabs along with the founders have joined Junglee Games to build products focused on fantasy sports and help expand presence in the Indian market.
- In the past five years, the skill gaming industry has grown to an industry worth $500 million annually.
About Junglee Games :
- Founded in 2012, Junglee Games operates from San Francisco and Delhi and has over 250 employees between San Francisco, Hong Kong, Austria, India, Vancouver, Argentina and Poland.
- Founder & CEO: Ankush Gera
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Recently who has acquired gaming company Algorin TechLabs? Junglee Games
- Name the founder of Junglee Games? Ankush Gera