Points to Remember:
- Former Australia wicket-keeper Julia Price has made history by becoming the first-ever female coach in the Big Bash League.
- Julia has been appointed as the assistant coach of Brisbane Heat for the upcoming ninth BBL season and will work alongside head coach Darren Lehmann, bowling coach Ryan Harris and coaching assistant Gavin Fitness.
- Price played 10 Tests and 84 ODIs for Australia and was part of the 1997 and 2005 Women”s World Cup triumphs.
- She is currently the USA women”s coach after previously coaching Tasmania and the WBBL Hobart Hurricanes for the first three seasons where they made the semi-finals on two occasions.
- The ninth edition of the BBL will begin with the clash between Brisbane Heat and Sydney Thunder at The Gabba on December 17.
- The Big Bash League (BBL) is an Australian professional franchise Twenty20 cricket league, which was established in 2011 by Cricket Australia.
- Who recently became the first-ever female coach in the Big Bash League? Julia Price
- Julia Price is related to which sport? Cricket
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.