Points to Remember:
- Indian Navy Guided Missile Stealth Frigate INS Trikand and Patrol Aircraft P8-I arrived at Doha for the inaugural edition of the Bilateral Maritime Exercise Za’ir-Al-Bahr (Roar of the Sea) being conducted from 17 to 21 Nov 19 between the Indian Navy and Qatari Emiri Naval Forces.
- Za’ir-Al-Bahr 2019 would strengthen cooperation and enhance interoperability between the two navies.
- The Exercise will include a three-day Harbour Phase and Two days Sea Phase.
- The activities during the harbour phase will include a seminar, professional interaction, official visits, sports fixtures along with social and cultural events.
- The Sea Phase will include a Tactical Maritime Exercise involving the domains of Surface Action, Air Defence, Maritime Surveillance and Interdiction Operation and anti-terrorism.
- INS Trikand commanded by Captain Vishal Bishnoi, is one of the frontline frigates of the Indian Navy equipped with a versatile range of weapons and sensors.
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Za’ir-Al-Bahr 2019 is a Bilateral Maritime Exercise between India and which country? Qatar
- Recently a Bilateral Maritime Exercise ‘Za’ir-Al-Bahr 2019’ has started in which city? Doha
हिंदी में पड़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें