Points to Remember:
- ‘Joker’ star Joaquin Phoenix has been named 2019 Person of the Year by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
- Phoenix is vegan since the age of three and has been a longtime supporter of the animal rights organisation.
- He recently appeared in PETA’s “We Are All Animals” billboards in Times Square and on Sunset Billboard as he promoted legislation to ban travelling wild-animal circuses.
- Past recipients of the award have been Oprah Winfrey, Anjelica Huston and Pope Francis.
- Which Hollywood star has been named PETA’s 2019 Person of the Year? Joaquin Phoenix
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.