Points to Remember:
- Jairam Sridharan, Group Executive and Chief Financial Officer and Key Managerial Personnel of Axis Bank, has stepped down from his post . He informed that he would like to pursue other career opportunities and as such has resigned from his services, Axis Bank said in a filing on Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Sridharan will continue to serve as the Group Executive and Chief Financial Officer of the bank under his notice period of three months, Axis Bank further stated in its statement.
- He joined Axis Bank in 2010 and was elevated to the group CFO’s position in 2015
About Axis bank:
- Founded: 1993
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Chairman: Shri Rakesh Makhija
- MD & CEO: Amitabh Chaudhry
- Who has recently stepped down from the post of chief financial officer of Axis Bank? Jairam Sridharan
- Who is the current chairman of Axis Bank? Rakesh Makhija
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.