Points to Remember:
- Mechanised contingents, fighter and transport aircraft as well ships of the armed forces of India and Russia will be part of the joint tri-service exercise Indra-2019 scheduled next month
- In preparation of the exercise, a joint planning conference is being held from November 7-10 in two phases.
- Indra 2019 is expected to enhance interoperability between both the national armed forces to jointly undertake operations under the UN flag.
- In light of the threat of global terrorism facing both nations and by countries around the world, the theme of the exercise is contemporary and relevant
- Capital: Moscow
- President: Vladimir Putin
- Prime Minister: Dmitry Medvedev
- Currency: Russian ruble
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- India will conduct the joint tri-service exercise ‘Indra-2019’ with which country?Russia
- Name the tri service joint military exercise that India will conduct with Russia in the second half of 2019? Indra-2019
हिंदी में पड़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें