Points to Remember:
- In a big push towards ‘Neighbourhood First’ policy, India handed over a ‘Made in India’ patrol vessel to the Maldives and launched the RuPay card during a video conference between PM Narendra Modi and Maldives President Ibrahim Mohamed Solih.
- The patrol vessel named “KAAMIYAAB” was handed over to the Maldives National Defence Force (MNDF) and it will be manned by eight MNDF personnel who will be trained in India.
- Making the announcement PM Modi said that the vessel had been constructed by L&T in his home state Gujarat.
- It will help enhance Maldives’ maritime security and promote your blue economy and tourism
- The two sides exchanged MoUs for three grant projects for setting up neighbourhood fish plants in the southernmost atoll of Addu. Atolls are coral reef islands, or rather the administrative subdivisions on circular groups of coral islets, many of which abound in the Maldives.
- Recently India has gifted a ”Made in India” patrol vessel to the Maldives named: “KAAMIYAAB”
- Recently India has gifted a ”Made in India” patrol vessel named “KAAMIYAAB” to which country? Maldives
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.