Points to Remember:
- India has secured a USD 277 million (about Rs 1,900 crore) loan from Germany to establish an energy-efficient housing programme in the country.
- A loan agreement has been signed between State Bank of India (SBI) and German development bank KfW for USD 277 million to establish an energy-efficient housing programme in India, SBI said in a release.
- The financial cooperation pact has been signed in October between the Government of India and the Government of Germany.
- The programme shall be part of the Indo-German Development Co-operation, guided by the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, SBI said.
- Recently SBI has signed a loan agreement worth of ___ with KfW,a German state-owned development bank for establishing an energy-efficient housing programme in India. USD 277 million (about Rs 1,958 crore)
- India has secured a USD 277 million loan from which country to establish an energy-efficient housing programme? Germany
हिन्दी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.