Points to Remember:
- The 8th India-China joint training exercise ‘HAND-IN-HAND 2019’ with the theme counter terrorism under United Nations mandate is scheduled to be conduct at Umroi, Meghalaya from 07 to 20 December 2019.
- The Chinese contingent from the Tibet Military command comprising of 130 personal and the Indian Contingent of similar strength will participate in the 14 day long training exercise.
- The exercise is planned at the company level with respective Battalion Headquarters controlling the training.
- The aim of the exercise is to practice joint planning and conduct of counter terrorist operations in semi urban terrain.
- ‘HAND-IN-HAND’ 2019 is a joint military exercise between which two countries? India-China
- This year in Meghalaya, India and China will carry out a major military exercise called? ‘Hand-in-Hand’
- What is the theme of 8th India-China joint training exercise ‘HAND-IN-HAND 2019’? Counter terrorism under United Nations mandate
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.