Points to Remember:
- India has become the first country to make the entire process for pilgrims going on Haj completely digital, Minority Affairs Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said after signing the bilateral agreement for next year’s pilgrimage with the Saudi Haj Minister in Jeddah.
- An online application, e-visa, Haj mobile app, “e-MASIHA” health facility, “e-luggage pre-tagging” providing all information in India itself regarding accommodation and transportation in Mecca and Madina will be provided to 2 lakh Indian Muslims going for Haj in 2020
- Even the mobile phone SIM card has been linked to mobile App which will ensure pilgrims immediately get all the latest information regarding Haj in Mecca and Madina on their mobile phones.
- This year, a 100-line information centre has been established at the Haj House, Mumbai for providing information regarding the entire Haj process.
- A health card is being provided to Indian Haj pilgrims in the country, Naqvi said.
- E-MASIHA (E-Medical Assistance System for Indian Pilgrims Abroad), an online system to create and maintain the complete health database of Indian pilgrims along with doctors’ prescriptions, medical treatment as well as medicine disbursal, has been developed to deal with any emergency in Mecca and Madina, Naqvi said.
- Which country has become the first to make the entire process for pilgrims going on Haj completely digital? India
- Name the mobile app, which has been developed for the health facility of pilgrims going to Haj? E-MASIHA
- What E-MASIHA stands for? E-Medical Assistance System for Indian Pilgrims Abroad
हिन्दी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.