Points to Remember:
- Singer Taylor Swift has been named the highest-paid woman in music with earnings of $185 million (over 1,300 crore), as per Forbes.
- Much of her earnings came from her Reputation Stadium Tour, which grossed $266 million as well as a new nine-figure deal with Universal’s Republic Records.
- She was followed by singer Beyoncé, who earned $81 million (579 crore).
The World’s highest-paid woman in music: Full List:
- Taylor Swift ($185 million)
- Beyoncé ($81 million)
- Rihanna ($62 million)
- Katy Perry ($57.5 million)
- P!nk ($57 million)
- Ariana Grande ($48 million)
- Jennifer Lopez ($43 million)
- Lady Gaga ($39.5 million)
- Celine Dion ($37.5 million)
- Shakira ($35 million)
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Who has been named the highest-paid woman in music with earnings of $185 million as per Forbes? Taylor Swift
- Who took the second spot on the Forbes’ list of top 10 highest-paid women in music for the year 2019? Beyoncé
- Who has been named 2019’s highest-paid celebrity overall as per Forbes? Taylor Swift
Read More at Forbes