Points to Remember:
- Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan has said, the right kind of diet will help to reduce the disease burden in the country.
- Inaugurating the second edition of Eat Right Mela in New Delhi, the Minister said, healthy eating should become a people’s movement.
- He stressed upon the importance of having a people’s movement, encouraging people to have healthier diets which will help in reduction of the disease burden in the country.
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan stated that the Eat Right Mela is a commendable effort and outreach activity for citizens to nudge them towards eating right.
- He also highlighted that on one hand, India is suffering from under-nourishment and on the other side, there is obesity due to the result of junk food, wrong choices of food, overeating and lack of exercise.
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Recently the second edition of ‘Eat Right Mela’ has started in which city? New Delhi
- Recently which edition of the ‘Eat Right Mela’ was inaugurated by the Health Minister in New Delhi? second
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.