Points to Remember:
- HDFC Bank became the third Indian company and first bank to cross 7 lakh crore in market value.
- The private lender’s stock has surged 31% in the past one year. Reliance Industries, with a market cap of 9.38 lakh crore, is currently the country’s most valued company, followed by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) at 8.23 lakh crore.
About HDFC Bank:
- Tagline: We understand your world
- Type: Private
- Founded: August 1994
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Non-Exe Chairperson: Shyamala Gopinath
- Managing Director: Aditya Puri
Important Possible questions based on above News:
- Which private Bank became the third Indian company and first bank to cross 7 lakh crore in market value? HDFC Bank
- Where is the headquarters of HDFC Bank located? Mumbai