Points to Remember:
- The First Pashu Kisan credit cards in India were distributed to 101 animal farmers in Bhiwani in Haryana.
- Animal Husbandry & Dairy processing Minister of Haryana, Jayprakash Dalal and Chairman Haryana Animal Husbandry Development Board, Somvir Sangwaan were present on this occasion.
- Haryana Government has set a target to issue 10 lakh Pashu Kisan Credit cards by March 2021.
- Under the Scheme, banks give Rs 40783 for a cow and Rs 60249 for a buffalo. The credit amount for goat and sheep each is Rs 4063. In the case of a pig, it is Rs 16337 per pig. For Hens, it is Rs 720 per layer and Rs 161 per broiler hen.
- Which state government has recently distributed the first Pashu Kisan credit cards in India? Haryana
- The First Pashu Kisan credit cards in India were distributed to 101 animal farmers in which district of Haryana? Bhiwani
हिन्दी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.