Points to Remember:
- Greta Thunberg, the teen activist from Sweden who has urged immediate action to address a global climate crisis, was named Time Magazine’s Person of the Year for 2019.
- The 16-year-old is the youngest individual ever named TIME’s Person of the Year.
- “Thunberg has become the biggest voice on the biggest issue facing the planet—and the avatar of a broader generational shift in our culture”, TIME magazine said.
- Other nominees for person of the year included President Donald Trump and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
About Greta Thunberg:
- Born: 3 January 2003 (age 16) Stockholm, Sweden
- Occupation: Student, environmental activist
- Goldene Kamera (2019)
- Fritt Ord Award (2019)
- Rachel Carson Prize (2019)
- Ambassador of Conscience Award (2019)
- Fellow of the Royal Scottish Geographical Society (including Geddes Environment Medal) (2019)
- Right Livelihood Award (2019)
- International Children’s Peace Prize (2019)
- Glamour Award for The Revolutionary (2019)
- Time Person of the Year (2019)
- Which environmental activist has been named TIME’s 2019 Person of the Year? Greta Thunberg
- 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg, who recently grabbed the attention of the whole world, hails from which country? Sweden
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.