Points to Remember:
- The central government launched National Broadband Mission, which envisages an investment of 7 lakh crore in the next 4 years from both government and industry to connect the country digitally at a faster pace.
- The mission, launched by Union Telecom Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad, is part of the National Digital Communications Policy, 2018.
- The mission envisages 7 lakh crore investment from government and private sector together over the next 3 to 4 years. 10 per cent of the funds will come from USO Fund and the balance to come from industry in the form of towers and other assets, Anshu Prakash, the Telecom Secretary said at the launch.
- In addition to this, USD 46 million financing will be provided from the Clean Technology Fund (CTF) that will be administered by the ADB.
- The National Broadband Mission, Which is recently launched by Union Telecom Minister, is a part of ___. National Digital Communications Policy, 2018
- In the recently launched National Broadband Mission, the 10 percent of the funds will come from USOF. What is the expanded form of USOF? Universal Service Obligation Fund
हिन्दी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
To get regular update about Job Vacancies, results and other job related notifications , subscribe our telegram channel.
To join click below link..
Career Options ✈
Get regular update on all job notifications on real time basis.